UGF - Urban Guerilla Faction - PS3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for the UGF Clan to socialize, strategize and homoginize. UGF MEMBERS: When you register and use your PSN ID, many new forums will become visible with some good content already in progress!! DOUBLE CLANNING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Please Provide the Following Information
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:11 pm by Guest

» To all you newly registered members, if you wanna join, then post info about yourself, not just register here.
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:31 pm by Guest

» Provide the following information ( ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN EUROPE!! )
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:30 am by Guest

» Clan Level
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:15 am by danofett

» Got a pm from a german clan cfs....... train or funwars.........
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:44 pm by shari379

» NO FUCKING DOUBLECLANING or changing tag back and forth
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:14 pm by Good-gawd

» Follow Instructions To Vote
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 pm by Good-gawd

» Provide the following information to initiate a challenge....
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:59 pm by beldog41

» Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING !
Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 am by beldog41

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Vote For Us in Top 100 Clans
 NOOB FEED

Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
beldog41
Admin
beldog41

Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! Empty
PostSubject: Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING !   Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING ! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:51 am

USE YOUR PSN-ID AS YOUR USERNAME ON THIS FORUM SO WE KNOW WHO EVERYBODY IS !!!

*Once you have registered on this forum your ID will be checked against our ELITE Clan Members List, then and only then you will be given authorization to use the full site. So make sure you have joined the clan on ELITE*

If your account on the UGF Forum remains "inactive" for 4 months or more you will be deleted.

This is the place to tell us about yourself and ask to join the clan! Just read the following rules / guidelines before you post:

- UGF - Urban Guerilla Faction is all about having FUN, Not being to serious - but also not to forget, a TRYING-AS-HARD-AS-YOU-CAN-CLAN.

Rules / Guidelines:

- DOUBLE-CLANING IS NOT ACCEPTED, IF CAUGHT YOU WILL BE KICKED FROM THE CLAN ASAP !!!".
- YOU MUST ALWAYS USE the Elite GOLD clantag !!!!

- You must register and contribute to the forum.
- Make sure that you exist on Elite !!! - If you haven't got an invite on Elite, post that in the forum or on Elite.

- Always send a mess to join a party / or invite people, so we are as many as possible in the team when playing. If you can't join for some reason, send a mess and tell that.
- If you constantly ignore or deny game invites you will be booted from the clan.

- Always try to use Tactical teamwork chatting - NO one-man-army gaming, running around alone dissing teamwork. A winning team goes before your own K/D.
- NO chatting constantly about random bullshit ingame - keep that to the lobby.
- NO music in the background!
- NO quitting games just because the team is losing. Partyleader is the only one who is allowed to quit game if the other team doesn't play the objective as it should and just K/D-whoring.
- Mute everyone who is not on our team.
- NO cheating / clitching!

The requirements for joining are:

- AGE 15+

- Headset A MUST ! ! !

- Founders With 500xp NO k/d limit

- Spent Founder/Prem 0.6 k/d

- Non Prem 1.20 k/d

- English-speaking

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING, POST A MESSAGE ABOUT IT IN THE FORUM OR ON ELITE!!!

Write your PSN id, AGE, HEADSET or NOT?. And a little info about you. Like what gameplay you prefer(tdm, dom, hq etc.), gamestyle(sniper, smg, flag-capturer, run'n'gunner etc.).

USE YOUR PSN ID AS YOUR USERNAME ON THIS FORUM SO WE KNOW WHO EVERYBODY IS!!

*Once you have registered on this forum your ID will be checked against our ELITE Clan Members List, then and only then you will be given authorization to use the full site. So make sure you have joined the clan on ELITE*
[b]
Back to top Go down
https://ugfclan.4umer.com

Prospective members - READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT JOINING !
Page 1 of 1